cheap jordans online Dog park etiquette - NewsOn6.

,amassdenver.com

Just like the gym or the workplace, a dog park is a social place with its own set of proper etiquette guidelines. But what that means in a dog park isn't always obvious. With the help of Charlotte Reed (author of The Miss Fido Manners Complete Book of Dog Etiquette) and Cheryl Smith (a certified dog behavior consultant and author of Visiting the Dog Park: Having Fun, Staying Safe), we set the record straight on some important aspects of dog park decorum.

Q: I'm very protective of my small dog. I want her to have fun at the park,cheap retro jordans, but I don't want her to get hurt. Can I keep her on the leash so that I'm always close and can pull her out of rough situations?

A: Sorry,jordans for cheap, but no. A dog park is specifically for off-leash play. "A leash can create different reactions in the leashed dog,www.amassdenver.com, who feels constrained and unable to react as he or she may wish," says Smith. "Leashes can create barrier frustration," she says. This is a common dog behavior issue,cheap jordans for sale, where dogs may lash out because they don't feel in control. If you're still concerned about your pet, you might consider trying to establish an event for small dogs only at your local dog park.

Q: My dog gets really thirsty after running around in the park. Should I bring his water bowl for drink breaks,cheap jordans for sale?

A: Only if you bring him outside the park for the break. It's too hard to keep the other dogs away from your bowl,